Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Mcat kaplan as study material for oat

Discussion in 'OAT Discussions' started by Od_IT, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Od_IT

Od_IT Salus (PCO) 2013

Optometry Student
    Has anyone used the mcat kaplan book as a test prep for oat? How helpful is it? My organic chemistry and physics is rusty. I was planning to use an mcat book that i have to remedy my weakness. Has tried this?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. illuminate

illuminate ICO class of 2011

Optometry Student
    I took the Princeton Review MCAT class & read/studied from their books. It was extrememly helpful & covered all the same material we need for the OAT (except the math). I used a Kaplan OAT practice test book to prepare for the OAT test itself.

4. poly800rock

poly800rock Member

was wondering this as well, whats the scope of bio on the OAT? the mcat stuff is mainly human based, but noticed on my friend's DAT book it was everything from hormones to plant life...I'm ok with everything else..but the bio stuff is so much material..

5. pippistrellodaq

Optometry Student
    I used the Kaplan MCAT book for my OAT preparation and it worked great. In fact, I'm selling it right now on Amazon for $16.99, if any of you are interested. Just PM me. Best of luck