Mcat kaplan as study material for oat

Od_IT

Salus (PCO) 2013
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used the mcat kaplan book as a test prep for oat? How helpful is it? My organic chemistry and physics is rusty. I was planning to use an mcat book that i have to remedy my weakness. Has tried this?

Members don't see this ad.

Od_IT said:
Has anyone used the mcat kaplan book as a test prep for oat? How helpful is it? My organic chemistry and physics is rusty. I was planning to use an mcat book that i have to remedy my weakness. Has tried this?

I took the Princeton Review MCAT class & read/studied from their books. It was extrememly helpful & covered all the same material we need for the OAT (except the math). I used a Kaplan OAT practice test book to prepare for the OAT test itself.

illuminate said:
I took the Princeton Review MCAT class & read/studied from their books. It was extrememly helpful & covered all the same material we need for the OAT (except the math). I used a Kaplan OAT practice test book to prepare for the OAT test itself.

was wondering this as well, whats the scope of bio on the OAT? the mcat stuff is mainly human based, but noticed on my friend's DAT book it was everything from hormones to plant life...I'm ok with everything else..but the bio stuff is so much material..

I used the Kaplan MCAT book for my OAT preparation and it worked great. In fact, I'm selling it right now on Amazon for $16.99, if any of you are interested. Just PM me. Best of luck