MCAT Materials needed!!

Started by sistahnik
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sistahnik

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any MCAT books or the Audio Osmosis (ExamKrackers) system they want to get rid of? I really need to get some materials so I can start my journey again.

Thanks,
sistahnik
 
When are you taking the MCAT? I have a TON of stuff, but I won't be done with it until July 18th, which might be too late for you.
 
i have all my kaplan books from the kaplan class as well at the kaplan 45 or whatever its called book.. what state are you in?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When are you taking the MCAT? I have a TON of stuff, but I won't be done with it until July 18th, which might be too late for you.

I won't be taking it until January, but I was planning to start studying some time after July.

Yes ppl, sistahnik is back in action!!