MCAT on Friday...study or take practice exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sbuxaddict

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm taking the 7/27 exam, and I have a job interview for a full-time position this Wednesay.
I plan to study the Thursday before, but would it be pointless to take another full-length tomorrow? Should I just study/review and do practice passages?

Members don't see this ad.

You give choices as if they don't include each other. Taking a practice exam and post-game IS studying. You have 4 days, do it today and review it today or tomorrow

You give choices as if they don't include each other. Taking a practice exam and post-game IS studying. You have 4 days, do it today and review it today or tomorrow

Oops, forgot to mention I took one today already.
I guess I could do another one tomorrow and review Wed/Thurs? I'm just wondering if that time would be better spent going over all the material once more, because after I take a full-length, my studying capacity for the rest of the day is pretty much gone.

Oops, forgot to mention I took one today already.
I guess I could do another one tomorrow and review Wed/Thurs? I'm just wondering if that time would be better spent going over all the material once more, because after I take a full-length, my studying capacity for the rest of the day is pretty much gone.
I wouldn't take another one if you already took one today. I would also advise against any serious studying the day before your exam. Baby yourself in the days leading up to the exam so you are at 110% on test day. If I were you, I'd review the exam you took today and study the topics you got wrong tomorrow and Wednesday. Reserve Thursday for mental prep and some last minute brushing up on things. That's what I did the day before my test and it worked out very well for me. Good luck!