MCAT Prep - Berkeley Review and EK

Started by Stoltzfus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Stoltzfus

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This has been covered. Thanks!

I am looking for books to prep for the MCAT in January.

I need:
BR Organic Chem I & II
BR Biology I & II
BR Gen Chem I & II
BR Physics I & II
BR Verbal
EK Verbal 101
I am only interested in books that do not have markings in the questions. Everything must be at least 2010, but I would prefer 2012/13.

Also may be interested in the EK 1001 books and the Kaplan flashcards for a good price.

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!
 
Last edited: