For Sale MCAT prep books: Berkeley Review, TPR Hyperlearning Verbal, EK 101 VR passages, and more

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

turdferguson10

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've got a bunch of MCAT prep books that are in excellent condition with minimal/no writing:

Berkeley Review Physics I and II
Berkeley Review Chemistry I and II
Berkeley Review Organic Chemistry I and II
EK 101 passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning
TPR MCAT workout
The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam from AAMC

These books have writing/underlining in the content sections, but the practice tests are clean:

Berkeley Review Biology I and II

The following book has writing in the practice tests and practice passages:

TPR Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook-2012 edition
(EVERYTHING IS IN PENCIL - I know it isn't ideal, but the passages can be cleaned up since there is no underlining. the answers are just circled in pencil.)
- the TPR hyperlearning book is also not bound; I received it as free paper held together with brass fasteners.

Pricing:

$200 for everything:
$150 for the Berkeley Review books: They are being sold as the full package of 8 books NOT NEGOTIABLE
$50 total for TPR Hyperlearning, EK 101 VR passages, TPR MCAT workout, The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam from AAMC
I will box and ship the books to any address in the USA via flat rate USPS boxes. This comes out to $25 TOTAL for all of the books.

However, if anyone is picking the books up, the books are in Atlanta, GA.

PM me or reply to this thread if interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Berkeley Review.jpg
    Berkeley Review.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 35
  • other books.jpg
    other books.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited: