MCAT Prep books for sale (Berkeley, TPR, and Kaplan)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ironhorse8

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For sale:

The complete Berkely MCAT review book set (Physics, Gen. Chem, Ochem, Bio (2 books each=8 books total)). There are absolutely no pencil marks whatsoever and the books are in pristine condition.

Full Kaplan MCAT review set. (Physics, Gen. Chem, Ochem, Bio, lesson book, flashcards, quick review sheet). There are absolutely no pencil marks whatsoever and the books are in pristine condition.

Exam Krackers MCAT Biology, 1001 questions in MCAT Chemistry, 1001 questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry, 1001 questions in MCAT physics, 101 passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning. There are absolutely no pencil marks whatsoever and the books are in pristine condition.

The Princeton Review (TPR) hyperlearning MCAT verbal workbook, hyperlearning MCAT In-class compendium, Hyperlearning MCAT Science workbook. There are absolutely no pencil marks whatsoever and the books are in pristine condition.

I bought the newest editions of these books when I took the MCAT in the summer of 2012.

I honestly want to just get these books out of my house, since they take up so much room, so PM with an offer for one or more of these books or sets!

Members don't see this ad.

the Kaplan set also includes verbal reasoning

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! Thank you for the post!
how much is the Berkeley review set?

Hi, brand new to this forum and not sure how to pm yet. very interested in your tpr hyperlearning MCAT verbal and science workbooks. Are they still available?

Interested in berkeley and examcrackers

The Berekley, TPR, and EK books have been sold, but I still have a full mint condition kaplan set for sale