1. Classifieds Notices: By placing or responding to an ad, you accept that there are risks associated with buying and selling via Internet classifieds. You take full responsibility for any dealings you initiate via SDN's Free Classifieds. Avoid using the PayPal friends and family option for payment as this is commonly used by scammers!

Posting advertisements or "for sale" items (including in signature line) outside of the Free Classifieds forums will result in an automatic ban. Learn more here.

Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.
  2. We will be performing maintenance on the SDN forums on Friday, December 9 at 5:00 AM Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
Guest, please review the following WARNING before buying items via the SDN classifieds!

MCAT Prep Books For Sale!! (TBR, TPR available, with Hyperlearning)

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by vc725, 05.14.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. vc725

vc725 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I recently took my MCAT (March 22, 2014) and am done with these books! I'd like to say they served me well. Please please buy them collectively, as I just want to get rid of them! If you would like to buy any book individually, message me with an offer and we might be able to work something out.

Shipping (not included in the price) can be to anywhere in the domestic U.S. or Canada. Definitely let me know if you'd like a photo of any particular book(s) if you'd like to know more about the condition.

Feel free to message me if you are interested or if you have any further questions!

The Berkeley Review 2011 edition- Pretty much all brand new/never used!
    Physics Part I and II
    Biology Part I and II
    Organic Chem Part I and II
    General Chem Part I and II
    $200

2 full sets of TPR
    Most recent edition (Example on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Verbal-Reason...d_sim_b_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=0VX7PZPX9KEHAAF2580H)

Used Set:
    Biology Review - GOOD (some markings/highlighting)
    Organic Chemistry Review - GOOD (some markings/highlighting)
    Gen Chem Review - GOOD (some markings/highlighting)
    Physics and Math Review - GOOD (some markings/highlighting)
    Verbal Reasoning Review - LIKE NEW/GOOD (some light pencil markings)
    MCAT Science Workbook (800+ pages, with passages for each science subject!) - LIKE NEW (light pencil markings on only a couple passages)
    Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook - GOOD (some markings/underlining)
    MCAT Science Review Questions and Solutions (Concise review guide) - BRAND NEW
    MCAT Verbal Reasoning Supplement - BRAND NEW
    MCAT In-Class Compendium (Has some REALLY difficult passages in all subjects) - LIKE NEW-GOOD, with markings on some passages (5% of them)
    $100

Brand New Set (Still all in their box, I got a 2nd set when I had to pay to extend my online access):
    Biology Review
    Organic Chemistry Review
    Gen Chem Review
    Physics and Math Review
    Verbal Reasoning Review
    MCAT Science Workbook
    Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook
    MCAT Science Review Questions and Solutions (Concise review guide)
    MCAT Verbal Reasoning Supplement
    MCAT In-Class Compendium
    $275

Kaplan MCAT in a box (Flashcards): BRAND NEW
    $25

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. kmdixo05

kmdixo05

Pre-Medical
  4. vc725

vc725 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Books have been sold. Thanks everyone!

About the ads