MCAT Prep Books Set (Used in SN2ed)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pinoysoc

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! I was wondering if anyone is selling their prep books? I've had no luck finding anyone who hasn't sold theirs yet. Would really appreciate it!
 
Hang in there. Scores just came in today for the September 1 MCAT and a large number of our students did really well and won't have to ever deal with the MCAT again. We will start suggesting that they list their used books on SDN (if they wish to sell them), so hopefully over the next few days you'll start seeing more and more.
 
I am selling my TPRH Verbal (2015), EK Verbal (2nd ed) and EK Bio (8th ed).

$130 for all three including shipping, or $100/$40 if separate sets. Let me know! Negotiable.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am selling all the books used in SN2ed

TBR set
EK biology
EK 1001 set
TPRH verbal

PM me