MCAT Prep Books- TBR, TPR Hyperlearning, EK and Kaplan

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stressed1005

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hii so I am finally done with MCAT and am selling my vast collection of prep books. I prefer selling them as a set but feel free to pm me if you want to buy individual books and we can try to work it out

The Berkeley Review - purchased Nov 2009 SOLD
Although used these books have no highlighting or marking
$200 (excluding shipping)
Physics Set I and II
Gen Chem Set I and II
O.Chem Set I and II
Verbal Reasoning
Writing Sample

Princeton Review Hyperlearning- 2008 SOLD
Although these books are two yrs old they still have almost all the same information as a brand new set.
$75 (excluding shipping)
Physical Sciences Review
Biological Sciences Review
Science Workbook
Verbal Workbook
Verbal Reasoning and Writing Review

All books are like new and have no highlighting or markings (except the verbal workbook- few of the passages have marked answers)

Examkrackers $80 plus shipping
1001 series- Biology, physics, gen.chem, o.chem (no answer have been marked but there are some pencil marking)
101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning
MCAT Verbal Reasoning and Math Techniques

Examkrackers MCAT Biology - $30 plus shipping

I also have 2009 In-class Kaplan Review Set: It includes all the review books for gen.chem, physics, biology, o.chem, verbal reasoning, high-yield problem solving, lesson book, 1000+ flashcards and quick sheet. These are the brand new colored books and brand new condition.

I will only take payments via paypal. Shipping will depend on your location.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey,
I am interested in buying your TBR and examkrackers 1001 books. (I heard TBR books are excellent in self-studying.. did TBR series work for you?)
Please let me know if they are still available.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey,
I am interested in buying your TBR and examkrackers 1001 books. (I heard TBR books are excellent in self-studying.. did TBR series work for you?)
Please let me know if they are still available.
Thanks!

Hey I sent you a pm regarding EK set. Thank you!

I just sent you a PM but I am covering my bases to let you know that I am interested in the TPR set, especially the science and verbal workbooks. I can pay right away. Thanks!

Once again TPRH and TBR sets have been sold. I only have EK and Kaplan books left now.

Hi,
If you still have the 2009 Kaplan set, please check your SDN email box for further information. I am interested in buying your kaplan set. Thank you!

Last edited:
if you are still selling the ek 1001 book biology and willing to sell it separately from the set, i am willing to buy it for 20$ plus shipping.

thank you