China and Eastern Asia MCAT prep in Singapore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

keyboardandmouse

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am looking to prepare MCAT either using online or on-site MCAT providers in Singapore. Any recommendations or experience to share with MCAT providers?
 
I am looking to prepare MCAT either using online or on-site MCAT providers in Singapore. Any recommendations or experience to share with MCAT providers?

Will recommend Icon+,pretty reliable and they have produced a number of students who excelled in the MCAT and got to Duke-NUS.
http://icon-plus.com/test-preparation-singapore/courses/gamsat

For value for money,I do recommend MCAT Zone since,you can pretty much get all of the books/resources/materials and have 66h of intensive lessons for $2.7k.(considering that the full set of books are at least $200+)

Pretty much set for the MCAT exams when you go for the courses~