1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

MCAT PREP MATERIAL?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Salman20001, Sep 17, 2001.

1. Salman20001

Salman20001 Member
    7+ Year Member

I have tried all the tests behind a used book I bought from somebody...but those were not enough..

Could anyone please suggest where/how I could get mcat practice test material (especially lots of verbal)...I just want to practice, but I honestly cannot seem to find any huge base for that...I called kaplan and princeton and they both said that I had to fork about 1000 dollars to get access to their resources (i.e I have to take their full course)

Could someone please suggest where I could get a lot of prep material, also what were most useful were the verbal..

I really need help with this and any advice would be absolutely apprecieated..

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. simpleton

simpleton Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I have AAMC test V with solutions that has not been taken. I also have the kaplan course books. private message me if you are interested.

4. serpiente

serpiente Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I have the 2001 princeton review books and practice tests which I would be glad to sell for a small fee to cover shipping. If interested please email [email protected]