SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

MCAT PREP MATERIAL?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Salman20001, Sep 17, 2001.

1. Salman20001

Salman20001 Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 11, 2001
    I have tried all the tests behind a used book I bought from somebody...but those were not enough..

Could anyone please suggest where/how I could get mcat practice test material (especially lots of verbal)...I just want to practice, but I honestly cannot seem to find any huge base for that...I called kaplan and princeton and they both said that I had to fork about 1000 dollars to get access to their resources (i.e I have to take their full course)

Could someone please suggest where I could get a lot of prep material, also what were most useful were the verbal..

I really need help with this and any advice would be absolutely apprecieated..

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. simpleton

simpleton Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 20, 2001
    I have AAMC test V with solutions that has not been taken. I also have the kaplan course books. private message me if you are interested.

4. serpiente

serpiente Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 28, 2001
    I have the 2001 princeton review books and practice tests which I would be glad to sell for a small fee to cover shipping. If interested please email [email protected]