Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All materials that came with my Kaplan MCAT prep course, as a set.
Biology, Gen Chem, Organic Chem, Physics, Verbal & Writing review guides.
In class book (this has notes in it). High Yield book. Can probably include 5 Full Length practice tests, too. Oh yah, and the infamous flash cards - each one of 'em. These alone make it worth it! PM me if you're interested.
(Side note: Don't listen to posts saying Kaplan materials are not allowed to be resold, by the way. I paid for these materials when I paid for the course. They are mine to do with what I wish now. That's the law. I checked with a lawyer I work with, in case you were wondering. 😎 )
Biology, Gen Chem, Organic Chem, Physics, Verbal & Writing review guides.
In class book (this has notes in it). High Yield book. Can probably include 5 Full Length practice tests, too. Oh yah, and the infamous flash cards - each one of 'em. These alone make it worth it! PM me if you're interested.
(Side note: Don't listen to posts saying Kaplan materials are not allowed to be resold, by the way. I paid for these materials when I paid for the course. They are mine to do with what I wish now. That's the law. I checked with a lawyer I work with, in case you were wondering. 😎 )