Mcat prep

Started by KaMont
https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KaMont

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please email me at [email protected] WITH a bid 🙂

The Princeton Review - Current
Full Set- General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Verbal
-Brand New

Berkeley Review - 2010-
Bio (2 Chapters have some notes written in margins)
Chem (same as bio)
Physics (Part I has notes in margins+highlighting. Part II has a little bit of penciled in writing)
Organic Chem

Exam Krackers
Biology content "7th edition"
MCAT 101 Verbal Passages - Tests 1-4(partially) are written on. Tests 5-14 are BLANK.
1001 Organic Chem- Page 1-24: every 3rd question is done. The rest of the book is blank.
1001 Physics-Total 5 pages have some writing on them. Rest is blank.
1001 Chem p.48-63/every 3rd question marked. p.79-96/every 3rd question is done. Answer key was pulled out of the book because I found this more efficient when checking answers. (but you will get the answer key)

The Princeton Review Hyperlearning 2009 edition
7 Practice Passages blank. 4 tests have writing.

NOVA Physics Book- A few pages have notes/highlighting. Bottom of book is a bit crinkled (raindrops got on them), but no text bled and everything is completely legible

The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam
Brand New- Bought 2 weeks ago. I did 3 passages. Rest is blank

Full Kaplan Set
Bio, Orgo, Chem, Physics, Verbal

*I'll throw in additional MCAT passages and study aides that I picked up. (I took the MCAT very seriously and bought/attended countless prep courses)

Please e-mail me at [email protected] WITH YOUR BID. Thanks!