MCAT release after primary mailing

Started by rpames
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rpames

Optometrist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I took the MCAT for the first time in Aug. I submitted my primary with out a MCAT score and on the applicatiion check web page, it says all the primaries are mailed out. I assume this means they are going to send my MCAT scores to all the schools when they get them. Is this right?
 
Your MCAT scores will automatically be mailed to your designated schools. You won't have to do anything else. I assume you wrote down code# 600 the day you took the test.