MCAT Retake? (129/128/126/131)

Started by Toxstxr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Toxstxr

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Self-explanatory. Worried BB is too low and the other sections (particularly CARS and psych/soc) don't actually matter in admissions since I'm looking at MSAR data and bio/biochem is usually high for admitted applicants in relation to CARS and psych/soc. Please let me know if I'm just being neurotic.
FYI: I'm just trying to get into an MD school, not a T20.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Worried BB is too low and the other sections (particularly CARS and psych/soc) don't actually matter in admissions since I'm looking at MSAR data and bio/biochem is usually high for admitted applicants in relation to CARS and psych/soc.
Yeah I get that. But the BB is particularly low and is the most relevant section right? That's the only thing I'm worried aboout.
Talk to the people who are neurotic about low CARS scores.
 
Yeah I get that. But the BB is particularly low and is the most relevant section right? That's the only thing I'm worried aboout.
It's not nearly low enough to even consider a retake. If it was a 120 we would be having a different conversation. You got a 514, that is a huge win, you even said yourself that you are just trying to get into an MD school, and MANY MD schools will look favorably upon a 514.