MCAT retake question

Started by nm0508
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nm0508

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I submitted my primary application in 2 weeks, would late July/ early August MCAT retake be too late? I'm aiming for 512+. Any advice/feedback is appreciated 🙂
 
If I submitted my primary application in 2 weeks, would late July/ early August MCAT retake be too late? I'm aiming for 512+. Any advice/feedback is appreciated 🙂

For MD? That's later than I'd be comfortable with but not unacceptable.
 
If I submitted my primary application in 2 weeks, would late July/ early August MCAT retake be too late? I'm aiming for 512+. Any advice/feedback is appreciated 🙂
You'll be more than fine. Be complete (committee letter, AMCAS verified, primary, and secondary, etc.) before Labor Day and you're set. Even better is mid august.