MCAT Review Books (Berkeley, EK, TPR Hyperlearning)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kpfost10

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking to sell all of the books as a package deal. I finally took the MCAT and now I just want to get the books out of my apartment. Books include:

Berkeley Review Organic Chemistry Part I and II
Berkeley Review General Chemistry Part I and II
Berkeley Review Physics Part I and II

ExamKrackers: 1001 Physics, 1001 Organic, 1001 Chemistry, 1001 Biology, a verbal reasoning & mathematical techniques workbook, and 101 Passages in MCAT verbal reasoning

ExamKrackers Biology Manual (This is a manual with lectures and information with questions at the end of each section; not just questions)

The Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Reasoning & Writing Review (2009)

I also have a Nova MCAT Physics book and a Physics with Algebra: Mastering Problem Solving book that were pretty helpful.

These books do have some writing in them. The Berkeley Review books are all in good shape and limited writing in them. The ExamKracker books have quite a bit of writing in them with answers circled and because of that I'm not expecting much compensation for them. For the entire set of books and shipping I am looking for $250.00.

First come first serve so message me and I will get your books shipped out immediately.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone replied? I would like to purchase the books.

Styxxmingo