MCAT Reward

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NinjaMed

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What reward(s) do you have set-up for yourself after you have finished studying and have completed the MCAT?

Do you have extra incentive rewards for yourself for a better score? Care to share what you've got planned for yourself?

A large purchase?
A trip?
Movie marathon?
TV Show marathon of your favorite show?
Weekend at the cottage with friends?
Night of drinking?
Pleasure reading? :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

My reward: driving back up to school the same day as my test to get training for my new job on campus....

But actually, returning to UG and seeing everyone again is gonna be amazing compared to the summer I've spent cooped up in my room.

What reward(s) do you have set-up for yourself after you have finished studying and have completed the MCAT?

Do you have extra incentive rewards for yourself for a better score? Care to share what you've got planned for yourself?

A large purchase?
A trip?
Movie marathon?
TV Show marathon of your favorite show?
Weekend at the cottage with friends?
Night of drinking?
Pleasure reading? :smuggrin:

I stopped on the way home from the MCAT at Total Wine. Just having my weekends back was also a pretty big reward, IMO.

I ran a mud-and-obstacle 5K the next morning with some other pre-med friends. Very American Ninja Warrior. Except at the end you go through a giant bubble machine and someone hands you a beer.

Members don't see this ad :)
My reward is I get my life back.

My incentive for doing better is that the better I do the better my chances of getting into an MD/PhD program.

It would have been shameless of me to get any reward after the mcat because I felt like I was a failure afterwards..

Regardless of how I'll do (even that won't matter because I'll most likely be feeling like s*** coming out of the real thing), a drink would be nice.

Taking it? Nothing really. Had stogs with friends to celebrate after getting my score though :thumbup:

don't think anyones will be as weird as mine

if I score > 30 on the real thing I'm gonna buy a pet budgie for my room next year and muzz out with it while listening to trance and get all dem gangas mirin ;)

Probably wouldn't sound as weird if you said it in English.

Right after the test, I went to a concert. Then I went to eat awesome BBQ with an MD friend before going and seeing Fatboy Slim DJ at a club.

I don't remember what I did the night I got my scores back. I think I just went to bed because I was so relieved that I was done.

Well, right after I leave the test center, I'm going to drive straight home while blasting whatever ghetto music I can find on the radio at full sound to kill whatever brain cells the MCAT has not killed.