MCAT Score Requirements

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bevan_borton

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I am going to be writing the MCAT at the end of March for my application to the following Irish schools: University College Cork, University College Dublin, National University of Ireland (Galway), Trinity College Dublin, RCSI (Dublin), and the University of Limerick

I know that not every one of these schools requires the MCAT.

I have been studying like crazy for a while now and am going to be attempting to do as well as I possibly can, that being said I was wondering if any of you had an idea on the minimum MCAT score that I will likely need? I'm sure the answer to this question is going to be all over the place but I figured it was worth asking!

Thanks everyone!!