Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

MCAT scores for Yale

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Hopkins2010, Sep 7, 2001.

1. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Banned
    Banned

I know this has been covered before, but I couldnt find the earlier posts on this subject.

According to the online status check at Yale, my MCAT scores are missing.

I am positive that I mailed a copy of my MCAT score report to Yale when I sent them my other application materials which they have received.

Also, my AMCAS app has been verified so the MCAT scores are listed on it as well.

Does anybody's status check show that Yale DOES HAVE your MCATs or is everybody in my situation?

Any word from them if we need to resend the scores or what this means?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Sir William Osler

Sir William Osler Senior Member

i'm having the same problem baylor. i think they're just slow in updating the online status database. i'm ignoring it at this point. also, my vandy status check is similar to yours. i submitted everything yet there are no dates there.

4. that refers to the AMCAS transmission not your copy...

UofPenn has the same notification...application but no MCAT score....

5. Darwin

I called Yale about this yesterday...they stated that they are just slow about updating the MCAT score received portion. Funny thing is, they got my Letters of Rec. way after I mailed my copy of AMCAS to them and they've updated that part. The lady checked my file, told me that I was complete, and to ignore what the web-page states at this point. They do have your MCAT scores if they were on your app., so don't worry. Hope this helps.