MCAT score's in, when to expect screening secondaries, interviews?

Started by redruby
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

redruby

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So,

PS 9 VR 10 BS 12 = 31O

GPA overall 3.55; Science gpa 3.3

Research, volunteer, great clinical experience. I hope the LOR's were at least okay...

With those stats, when I can I expect interviews, what are my chances considering those are mediocre stats relatively late in the process?
 
Just be patient - I applied with very similar stats last year (Aug MCAT), and got 5 interviews. They all came anywhere from November - January, and the interviews were Jan - March. Some schools are faster than others, but they will come!

Congrats on the good scores!