MCAT study group in Hampton Roads, VA

Started by JamdownMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JamdownMD

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there anyone preparing to take the MCAT in Hampton Roads, VA that would like to meet at a library for study time. Two heads are better than one, so I've heard.
 
Is there anyone preparing to take the MCAT in Hampton Roads, VA that would like to meet at a library for study time. Two heads are better than one, so I've heard.

Arg! Where was this idea last year when I needed it! 🙁

Seriously though, it's a great idea. I am not taking the MCAT again but if I can be of any help let me know (I stink at PS, but am stronger in VR and BS).