1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

MCAT study group in LA

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by tokyoalisa1, May 26, 2008.

1. tokyoalisa1

2+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Hi,

Anyone in LA want to form a study group for the June/July MCAT?
    We could meet up at a library in downtown LA to go over material.

Thanks!

2. McMD2011

Non-Student
    Hi tokyoalisa1,

I would like to get a partner to study with as well. I want to take the MCAT in July, preferably July 18th but I am a little flexible. I live in woodland hills, CA, I think it's about 25-30 minutes from LA. Do you think we can make it work to study together? :)

This is my private email address if you like to contact me: [email protected]

Thanks,
    Tia

3. TheRealMD

TheRealMD "The Mac Guy"
    5+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Medical Student
    You might want to remove your e-mail address and instead send it in a PM. That's how you get spam when bots crawl websites for addresses.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. HumidBeing

HumidBeing In Memory of Riley Jane
    Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 2+ Year Member

Please use care in the personal information you make available on a public forum.

This discussion will be moved to the MCAT Discussion Forum.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...