MCAT study group Toronto

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aiming4success

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to form a MCAT study group to study/review all sections for the MCAT. If not all, then at least some. I would like to create a schedule for us to follow.I have prep books from Kaplan, Princeton and Berkeley that I'd be happy to share, and if others have more, then that's great too. I am preparing for the May 12th MCAT, but if your MCAT is earlier or later, I still think we can be in the same study group but just with a modified study schedule for you. I would like to meet at least once a week, but preferably 2-3 times. I graduated at the top of my class in undergrad (Bio major), with a medal for academic achievement, but I'm finding it hard to maintain the motivation, so I feel that partnering with others going through the same thing would help. I would prefer to meet in the Yonge-Sheppard area, for example, the North York library or a coffee shop nearby. If more people would prefer to meet somewhere else in the city, I would be open to that too, so please don't hesitate to PM me. Please PM me ASAP if you are interested so that we can dive right in. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.