MCAT Study Materials For Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zendog

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hope this isn't inappropriate but I have a stack of MCAT study books - many unused - that I'd like to get rid of. There is the Kaplan set, the Gold Standard MCAT (2001), Peterson's Math Review, ARCO MCAT Verbal Reasoning Review, The MCAT Chemistry Book by Nova Press, and the Kaplan Flash Cards. I'm in New York so any locals contact me at my email: [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Hi zendog - here's a tip for you - I had a whole bunch of MCAT books that I wanted to get rid of and I sold them very quickly by putting them on amazon.com. If you click on one of the brand new titles of your used book, somewhere there's the option of putting your used copy up for sale. Amazon will contact you by email when the book is sold, and transfer the buyer's money into your account (plus a shipping credit). Then you just mail it out. You have to pay amazon a commission, which I think is 0.99 plus 10%. It's worked well for me.