MCAT study materials (from a previous MCAT instructor)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

7sunny

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

Am selling the following materials:
1) Complete Kaplan Study Set - includes 5 subject books, flash cards, laminated quick notes, and 1 study skills question book. The 5 subject books are in very good condition except for some minor highlighting in some of them. The question book has copious notes that were taken partly during my study for the MCAT and partly during my time as an instructor for the course. I think you would find them to be very helpful. (As I obviously can't sell my instructor manuals, these seem to be the next best thing in my opinion. ;))
2) Complete Examkrackers Study Set including 5 subject books, organic chemistry flash cards, and MCAT practice test. Test is completely unmarked, as are most of the books. In very good condition.
3) Complete set of Kaplan foundational skills review notes - not sold separately in the market. Loose-leaf printed copies. Excellent for brushing up on basics in all subjects if it has been a while since you last took the courses. Includes incorporated practice questions within the review notes.
4) AAMC MCAT #3 (aka the free one)

Only for sale in the USA. Payment by PayPal only.

PM for details or with an offer.

Good Luck!

Members don't see this ad.