MCAT study schedule using EK and princeton review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

skyblue2000

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone had a study schedule that incorporate EK material and princeton review material? I have already bought these two sets, and I'd rather not buy BR....though if I had read it was better than EK, I would have bought that instead.

Thanks...

Your help is GREATLY appreciated! 🙂
 
I've both. Haven't started studying yet but i was hoping to do EK's study schedule and then fill in the gaps with TPR. TPR books look a l'il intimidating. I made a study plan but it practically involves me using EK when school is in section next spring and then doing hard core content review with TPR and practice exams right afterwards. I think i need to take a picture of me before my mcat prep and a picture of me after i take the mcat.

If you're hard pressed for time, download TPR schedule and then study that with EK side by side.
 
I've both. Haven't started studying yet but i was hoping to do EK's study schedule and then fill in the gaps with TPR. TPR books look a l'il intimidating. I made a study plan but it practically involves me using EK when school is in section next spring and then doing hard core content review with TPR and practice exams right afterwards. I think i need to take a picture of me before my mcat prep and a picture of me after i take the mcat.

If you're hard pressed for time, download TPR schedule and then study that with EK side by side.


LOL a before and after shot is a good idea 🙂

What do you the TPR schedule? Like their homework schedule that says which sections and which questions to do.

I was looking for something like SN2ed wrote up, that is brilliant...but I don't have BR and that's what is mainly used.
 
Does anyone have any ideas or a study schedule for incorporating Princeton review and EK together?

Could I just supplement TPR in for BR in SN2ed's schedule?
I know it's not suggested, but I will be studying from January-May, alongside my courses, and all ECs...I, unfortunately, have no other option. 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone had a study schedule that incorporate EK material and princeton review material? I have already bought these two sets, and I'd rather not buy BR....though if I had read it was better than EK, I would have bought that instead.

Thanks...

Your help is GREATLY appreciated! 🙂

I have EK, TBR, and some TPR materials. I will post my studying plan sometime today to get an opinion from ppl on here. So maybe you can check that to get an idea.