Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm trying to sell a bunch of stuff I used for my August MCAT. I'd like to sell it all at once for a bargain price of $100 dollars (not including S/H). I think that's a fair asking price as all this stuff cost me over $500 new. All of the stuff is KAPLAN. Because KAPLAN has a 'not for resale' policy on most of these books, I'm technically ONLY selling the MCAT Practice Test Book, and including everything else for FREE (so the "book" will cost $100). Here's what I've got:
- Lesson Book (filled in)
- Biological Sciences Review Notes (filled in)
- Physical Sciences Review Notes (filled in)
- Verbal Reasoning Review Notes (filled in)
- MCAT-High Yield Problem Solving Guide (like new)
- MCAT Practice Test Book (like new)
- Flashcards for all sections (like new, still in sheets)
- Quick Reference Laminated Sheets for all sections (like new)
Like I said - a ton of stuff! If you're planning on taking the test this spring, this is a great way to get started - and have everything you'll ever need - for a VERY low price!
PM me if interested. Thanks!
- Lesson Book (filled in)
- Biological Sciences Review Notes (filled in)
- Physical Sciences Review Notes (filled in)
- Verbal Reasoning Review Notes (filled in)
- MCAT-High Yield Problem Solving Guide (like new)
- MCAT Practice Test Book (like new)
- Flashcards for all sections (like new, still in sheets)
- Quick Reference Laminated Sheets for all sections (like new)
Like I said - a ton of stuff! If you're planning on taking the test this spring, this is a great way to get started - and have everything you'll ever need - for a VERY low price!
PM me if interested. Thanks!