MCAT to AACOMAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sixersfan

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know it says online 5-7 business days for the MCAT to get to AACOMAS but I was wondering what people have been seeing this time in the cycle. Friend of mine told me his took 2 days last month and my SO told me hers took over a week this time last year. Anyone know about how long it takes this time in the cycle for MCAT to get to AACOMAS. I'm ready to start doing secondaries lol

Members don't see this ad.

I know it says online 5-7 business days for the MCAT to get to AACOMAS but I was wondering what people have been seeing this time in the cycle. Friend of mine told me his took 2 days last month and my SO told me hers took over a week this time last year. Anyone know about how long it takes this time in the cycle for MCAT to get to AACOMAS. I'm ready to start doing secondaries lol
When I applied last cycle it took about 2 business days. But you can check school specific threads for secondary questions if you want to start writing

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Mine took a few days but I submitted early on. As someone has already said, secondaries are already out on SDN for a lot of schools. Find 'em and start pre-writing!

Mine wasn't showing up in AACOMAS for a couple weeks so I emailed them and for some reason they had received it but it didn't get added to my application. If it's not showing up send AACOMAS an email.

Thanks everyone! And yeah I have started writing them, I'm ready to start submitting them though haha