MCAT MCAT Ultimate Winter Bootcamp is here! (Save $150 for a limited time)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ThePrincetonReview

Test Prep Exhibitor
Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Save $150 on our MCAT Ultimate Winter Bootcamp though October 16. Use promo code BootCamp150.

We know trying to prep for the MCAT while you're in school can be tough. That's why we've designed our MCAT Ultimate Winter Bootcamp to fit into the time you have off during winter break. This course is available in person or LiveOnline.

Winter Bootcamp is available for a limited time, so act fast.

Learn more here.

Our Winter Bootcamp includes:

• 123 hours of live instruction, including 21 hours of Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills (CARS) and 18 hours of Psychology and Sociology coaching.
  • 12 full-length practice tests, diagnostic exams in advance of each class and all AAMC materials as they are released.
  • 128 hours of extra help outside of class with our instructors.
  • 395+ hours of online resources, including thousands of practice questions.
  • amplifire™, an exclusive tool leveraging state-of-the-art brain research on the biochemical process underlying memory to help you quickly learn science concepts.
  • Interactive personalized dashboard that takes the guess work out of what, why and when to study.
  • Better Score Guarantee: If you don't get a better score, we'll give you your money back or let you prep with us again for free.*
    *Visit PrincetonReview.com/guarantee for full details.
Questions? Feel free to post them below.

Members don't see this ad.

Save $150 on our MCAT Ultimate Winter Bootcamp though October 16. Use promo code BootCamp150.

We know trying to prep for the MCAT while you're in school can be tough. That's why we've designed our MCAT Ultimate Winter Bootcamp to fit into the time you have off during winter break. This course is available in person or LiveOnline.

Winter Bootcamp is available for a limited time, so act fast.

Learn more here.

Our Winter Bootcamp includes:

• 123 hours of live instruction, including 21 hours of Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills (CARS) and 18 hours of Psychology and Sociology coaching.
  • 12 full-length practice tests, diagnostic exams in advance of each class and all AAMC materials as they are released.
  • 128 hours of extra help outside of class with our instructors.
  • 395+ hours of online resources, including thousands of practice questions.
  • amplifire™, an exclusive tool leveraging state-of-the-art brain research on the biochemical process underlying memory to help you quickly learn science concepts.
  • Interactive personalized dashboard that takes the guess work out of what, why and when to study.
  • Better Score Guarantee: If you don't get a better score, we'll give you your money back or let you prep with us again for free.*
    *Visit PrincetonReview.com/guarantee for full details.
Questions? Feel free to post them below.

Hello! I made my purchase of the online course today! I was wondering if there will be books mailed to me. Please let me know :)

Hello! I made my purchase of the online course today! I was wondering if there will be books mailed to me. Please let me know :)

That's great! Sorry to keep you waiting on this answer. Yes, your books will be mailed to the address you provided when you enrolled. They may take a few days to arrive depending on where you live.

Good luck with the course!

Members don't see this ad :)
That's great! Sorry to keep you waiting on this answer. Yes, your books will be mailed to the address you provided when you enrolled. They may take a few days to arrive depending on where you live.

Good luck with the course!
delete

Last edited:
Im considering enrolling in the winter break bootcamp. The only concern I have is the quality of the instructors. What will their qualifications be?
thank you.