Mcat?

Started by Audman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Audman

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey

i was wondering i haven't started any post bac programs as of right now but I have applied to them. I don't have much going on this summer and was wondering if there is ANYTHING I can do to prepare for the MCAT. Or is it necessary to have the pre-medical courses under your belt before you can do anything in preparation for the MCAT?

thank!
I figure earlier I start, the better? lol thanks
 
Hey

i was wondering i haven't started any post bac programs as of right now but I have applied to them. I don't have much going on this summer and was wondering if there is ANYTHING I can do to prepare for the MCAT. Or is it necessary to have the pre-medical courses under your belt before you can do anything in preparation for the MCAT?

thank!
I figure earlier I start, the better? lol thanks

The verbal section is fair game any time. If you're just dying to do something, take a practice test on e-mcat.com (first one's free) and see how you do on verbal with no prep. Verbal's the hardest number to improve, so identifying problems early is worth it.
 
I agree with Midlife. If you absolutely have to do something, doing practice VR passages might be helpful. The science sections will be completely incomprehensible to you, so don't waste your remaining free time muddling through those.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad