Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
Has anyone heard anything good about "Mcatprep.net"?? They have practice tests for free download, but you have to pay for the answers. They are not much, like 5-6 dollars per test, but thats still a meal at McDonalds. I was specifically looking at the verbal test, which is like 88 pages long, and I was wondering if it actually resembles an actual MCAT test.
I am in NO WAY a representative for this website. I just stumbled across it looking for mcat prep material, and this website came up.
Has anyone heard anything good about "Mcatprep.net"?? They have practice tests for free download, but you have to pay for the answers. They are not much, like 5-6 dollars per test, but thats still a meal at McDonalds. I was specifically looking at the verbal test, which is like 88 pages long, and I was wondering if it actually resembles an actual MCAT test.
I am in NO WAY a representative for this website. I just stumbled across it looking for mcat prep material, and this website came up.