• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

MCCEE on carms

benzylique

10+ Year Member
May 23, 2006
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Hi,

I am a IMG and will be applying for the Carms 2011 match. I got my results back from the MCCEE yesterday and overall it was a good score.

In the carms application under examination, it ask whether or not you want to include your supplemental form which has a break down of your score. However, i only had a border line good medicine score and want to apply for Internal med.

I just wanted to ask whether or not it's better to hide the break down or allow them to see the break down

Any help or advice would be much appreciated!

Arb

10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    Aug 30, 2004
      I was wondering this myself. I included the feedback just in case they would view it as an incomplete submission or save them the trouble of asking for it later. Plus, the only reason not to include it would be if you have something to hide....it'll be obvious. What would you consider a borderline good medicine score?

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.