mccqe img

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nam

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:oops:hi, i am an img{india} will be shortly migrating to ontario and have cleared mccee,how do i proceed next for the residency?can anyone guide me please?

Members don't see this ad.

the next step is to take, and pass the mccqe1. You can apply to residencies with just the mccee.

the next step is to take, and pass the mccqe1. You can apply to residencies with just the mccee.
thanks,but dont i first have to clear qe1?is toronto notes sufficient for preps?

Members don't see this ad :)
Check the MCC website. There is a PDF document that details all the areas you must be proficient in to pass the exam. (There are around 100-150 competencies.)

ill do that ,thanks for your time.can u tell me ?is toronto notes suff. for qe1?

hey nam,
i am from india too n preparing for mccee. can u plz tell wt all stuff i have to study for it? i'm doing toronto notes right now . r they sufficient. dont have any previous years exam questions. can u plz help. how tough is the exam?

hi i to from india.do u have toronto notes? can i have ur contact number.i need toronto notes to prepare for MCCEE.my mail id is [email protected]