Dr IWannaBe

Class of 2012
10+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Just wondering if there are any GA residents out there trying to get in to MCG in 2008?

About the Ads

shortset

10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I just gave up my spot, so there are gonna be some more spaces opening up this week.

Dr IWannaBe

Class of 2012
10+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
You gave up a spot at MCG, one of the lowest priced D-Schools in the nation?

shortset

10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Yeah I know. I'm tired of being in the state. I even went to undergrad in the state. I just want to leave for a minute and saw this as my opportunity. There's nothing wrong with the school, just wanted to get out of Georgia.

SpikeyMike83

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 19, 2005
GA
Status (Visible)
shortset, unfortunately you aren't a male, so your leaving the class doesn't help me any :(

and to answer the previous question, i feel like i have a competetive DAT.

ANY guys wanna give up their spot????

ATLdentalgirl

10+ Year Member
Dec 10, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Where is everyone living? I'm still trying to decide for sure if I want to go to MCG or Temple so I need to get as much info on both schools as I can!

DMD2007

10+ Year Member
Sep 6, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Where is everyone living? I'm still trying to decide for sure if I want to go to MCG or Temple so I need to get as much info on both schools as I can!

Congrats ATLdentalgirl! :thumbup: Too bad we can't be classmates at Temple. Good Luck.

ATLdentalgirl

10+ Year Member
Dec 10, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I haven't decided on MCG for sure yet. It was my first choice and I would have picked it had I got in December, but since they waitlist so many people I thought I had no chance of getting in there, I convinced myself of how wonderful it would be! Plus Temple would be alot easier on my relationship, so the real question is, Love or Money?

SpikeyMike83

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 19, 2005
GA
Status (Visible)
anyone know of any guys that are deciding NOT to go to MCG???? Because I really wanna go...

JenIsTalky

10+ Year Member
Dec 9, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I haven't decided on MCG for sure yet. It was my first choice and I would have picked it had I got in December, but since they waitlist so many people I thought I had no chance of getting in there, I convinced myself of how wonderful it would be! Plus Temple would be alot easier on my relationship, so the real question is, Love or Money?

I'd go with love and also not living in Augusta for 4 years:) . There aren't many poor dentists (even those who don't go to MCG:p )... go with your heart!

Dr IWannaBe

Class of 2012
10+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student

What's the total debt load difference between the two schools?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.