MCG anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr IWannaBe

Class of 2012
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any GA residents out there trying to get in to MCG in 2008?

Members don't see this ad.

yeah, i'm currently on the waiting list, hoping for the best!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just gave up my spot, so there are gonna be some more spaces opening up this week.

You gave up a spot at MCG, one of the lowest priced D-Schools in the nation?

Yeah I know. I'm tired of being in the state. I even went to undergrad in the state. I just want to leave for a minute and saw this as my opportunity. There's nothing wrong with the school, just wanted to get out of Georgia.

shortset, unfortunately you aren't a male, so your leaving the class doesn't help me any :(

and to answer the previous question, i feel like i have a competetive DAT.

ANY guys wanna give up their spot????

I think I got your spot shortset. Love you!!! :laugh:

Where is everyone living? I'm still trying to decide for sure if I want to go to MCG or Temple so I need to get as much info on both schools as I can!

Where is everyone living? I'm still trying to decide for sure if I want to go to MCG or Temple so I need to get as much info on both schools as I can!

Congrats ATLdentalgirl! :thumbup: Too bad we can't be classmates at Temple. Good Luck.

I haven't decided on MCG for sure yet. It was my first choice and I would have picked it had I got in December, but since they waitlist so many people I thought I had no chance of getting in there, I convinced myself of how wonderful it would be! Plus Temple would be alot easier on my relationship, so the real question is, Love or Money?

anyone know of any guys that are deciding NOT to go to MCG???? Because I really wanna go...

I haven't decided on MCG for sure yet. It was my first choice and I would have picked it had I got in December, but since they waitlist so many people I thought I had no chance of getting in there, I convinced myself of how wonderful it would be! Plus Temple would be alot easier on my relationship, so the real question is, Love or Money?

I'd go with love and also not living in Augusta for 4 years:) . There aren't many poor dentists (even those who don't go to MCG:p )... go with your heart!

What's the total debt load difference between the two schools?