MCG Dental Interview question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Eagles2088

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied to MCG this summer, but applied a little later as I didn't take the DAT until mid-July. I still haven't heard about an interview yet. Should I be worried? My GPA is a 3.9 and I scored in the 20s on all sections of the DAT, so I'm surprised I haven't heard anything.

Members don't see this ad.

I would give them a call. Did you mail your transcript and your lors?

Yeah, they sent me an e-mail saying that they got my packet back at the end of July. I called the office and just talked to the secretary lady there (not Mrs. Perry- the one over admissions) and she just said we already started interviewing and we'll let you know. I know that last year they did an interview in mid-November so I'm hoping that I'll hear something for that one. Anyone have any information or advice?

I suppose we're in the same boat. I have a 3.8 GPA from grad school, and scored in the 20s on most everything. I sent my application back nearly a week after it posted on the MCG admissions page. However, I retook my DAT about two weeks ago.

So, the moral of the story is they must have a ton of folks trying to get in to the school. If I were you, I wouldn't despair; I'm sure that they'll give you the call before long. I'll certainly let you know if I hear anything, and I would hope that you'd return the favor.

Good luck!