McGill for MScPH?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IntriguedStudent

Oops
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

I was wondering if anybody knew much about how the MPH (MScPH) program at McGill is regarded here in the US? Additionally, what do their admissions statistics look like (avg gpa, gre, etc)? I am currently looking at MPH programs in the US, but McGill's program interested me. I would, however, be moving back to the states following completion of the program, so I want to make sure that I would still be able to have a good chance of securing jobs in the US.

Members don't see this ad.

I know within the pharmacoepi world, McGill has a strong reputation. But that could be mainly due to having had a few friends that have pursued that avenue.

I know within the pharmacoepi world, McGill has a strong reputation. But that could be mainly due to having had a few friends that have pursued that avenue.
I've always heard good things about McGill in other areas, but I haven't heard much about their MPH (MScPH) program. My biggest concern is that they are not CEPH accredited, so I don't want that to become an issue when I'm looking for jobs back in the US.