MCHPS optometry program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pre-optometry student

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently considering going to MCPHS for optometry school and I am wondering how hard is their curriculum? I have read a lot of negative things about their pharmacy school and I am just wondering what students opinions were about the optometry program? Do the teachers care about the students? I have read that the school is just about money and does not care about its students, is that true?
 
Has anyone been able to find out what the pass/fail rates of the boards were for the first and second classes of this school? Also, any update on accreditation?