McKenzie cert

Started by NewDPT31
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NewDPT31

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody gotten certified in all the mckenzie classes? Is it worth it?

My hospital pays for all this stuff so I figured it would be a good idea to take advantage of it. I use the methods in practice, but wondered if it was worth all the time/money.
thanks
 
I haven't done any of the classes but is on list and I believe MDT works wonders for specific populations. Any commitment on your part such as long term continued employment? I say do it. It will help when you move on to the next job and ask for more $.