You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Step II mcmumbi's podcasts for step II
Started by Femtochemistry
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I too would like a copy of this podcast. Can anyone help me out?
thank you for you help.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
U r welcme 🙂
Actually, I'll say "You're Welcome." That's my blog 😀
Actually, I'll say "You're Welcome." That's my blog 😀
thanks, been looking all over for these podcasts!
Actually, I'll say "You're Welcome." That's my blog 😀
Many thanks TrojanGopher.
Rob, I dont know if you will come across this again anytime soon, but I wanted to say thanks as well! I have used them all year during my rotations while driving/grocery shopping/cleaning my house/ whatever and they are great! I appreciate all your effort so so much!
thank you for you help.
Haha aren't you already in residency RJ? Why do you still need them?
P.S. I need them also, got an hour long subway commute in the mornings and mcmumbi would be awesome to listen to 🙂 could someone please send them or another link to me 🙂
Does anybody still have copies of these, possibly in a zipped file? There are a couple sites with them, but not all of the files are included. The iTunes website does not exist anymore or I get re-directed to garageband. Thanks.
BUMP. Yo, so one of the links for these files (specifically this one: http://medschoolebooks.blogspot.com/p/usmle-prep.html) still works, and I'm currently downloading them and giving a few a try. Anyone use Mcmumbi at all recently and able to speak to if the info is still fairly up to date and/or worthwhile?
Anybody have these all in one zip file? Trying to download them from the above site is tedious, it's ad-ridden and has started using captcha inputs for every file after I downloaded the first five or so. Maybe a torrent would work better?
Anybody have these all in one zip file? Trying to download them from the above site is tedious, it's ad-ridden and has started using captcha inputs for every file after I downloaded the first five or so. Maybe a torrent would work better?
Ha, yeah I set a reminder to download like 10 files everyday...took me a little over a week to download all the files lol. Here try this:
EDIT: *Removed for excessive traffic*
Last edited:
Error (509)Ha, yeah I set a reminder to download like 10 files everyday...took me a little over a week to download all the files lol. Here try this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/biewk5q7xzk3ovu/McMumbi audio.zip
For anyone reading this post in the future: Sorry if I took the link down to make space on my dropbox. 🙂
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!
Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!
Ha, yep, looks like a bunch of lurkers suspended public links on my account. I guess there's a 20 GB bandwidth limit for dropbox account.
Well, that didn't last long.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here are the files reuploaded:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!z0IX0KoL!6p-GfpjmFZqdVf7AZjBjIA
https://mega.co.nz/#F!z0IX0KoL!6p-GfpjmFZqdVf7AZjBjIA
Just thought I'd drop in and mention that if you listen to nothing else of these podcasts, do the radiology lectures. He does a great job of hammering out that table in Crush saying which imaging tests you use in each pathology.
It may be the most effective/valuable lecture of the bunch. I've gotten at least a couple UWorld Q's right solely because of those couple lectures.
It may be the most effective/valuable lecture of the bunch. I've gotten at least a couple UWorld Q's right solely because of those couple lectures.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 853