MCP- Boston

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by lacarthic, Mar 18, 2004.

1. lacarthic

lacarthic Member
    10+ Year Member

I know some of us have applied to MCP-Boston and many believe this is not a very good school, but has anyone heard anything from them.
    I call very week and it is the same story, "your app is in final review" and that is it no more no less, I have been getting this answer since nov. has anyone got in or rejected?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. santosj

santosj Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I have been waiting since january. I did not receive a letter telling me my application was complete or anything. I called a month ago and they said they will review my app soon, but I still have not heard anything. Waiting is so hard!!!!:( :( :(

3. michelleca4

michelleca4 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

rejected

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. santosj

santosj Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I just called today to find out the status of my application....I was told my resume and letters of recommendation were not there, therefore my application is not complete...The thing is, I know these items were sent in January. I also never received a letter telling me that these items were missing! I am so frustrated, because I really want to be accepted.....:( :( :(