1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

MCP- Boston

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by lacarthic, Mar 18, 2004.

1. lacarthic

lacarthic Member
    10+ Year Member

I know some of us have applied to MCP-Boston and many believe this is not a very good school, but has anyone heard anything from them.
    I call very week and it is the same story, "your app is in final review" and that is it no more no less, I have been getting this answer since nov. has anyone got in or rejected?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. santosj

santosj Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I have been waiting since january. I did not receive a letter telling me my application was complete or anything. I called a month ago and they said they will review my app soon, but I still have not heard anything. Waiting is so hard!!!!:( :( :(

4. michelleca4

michelleca4 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

5. santosj

santosj Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I just called today to find out the status of my application....I was told my resume and letters of recommendation were not there, therefore my application is not complete...The thing is, I know these items were sent in January. I also never received a letter telling me that these items were missing! I am so frustrated, because I really want to be accepted.....:( :( :(