mcp-boston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kmxd

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey ya'll, new to this. But, I was wondering if anyone has been wait listed at MCP. And if so if you know any details..as far as chance of admissions, how many are wait listed and all. If anyone has any feedback, let me know. Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I was waitlisted and then accepted on 5/16/04. However, I will not be going there.

KMXD when did you have your interview? Was it for second year or third year position? I got accepted 1 week after the interview. Anyway, good luck to you.

Members don't see this ad :)
i had an interview the 21st and a week later got a letter for waitlist...don't know how many this has happened to or if there is usually any movement from the list. I would be a 3rd year. Any insite on how many get waitlisted??

I have also been waitlisted at MCPHS and am concerned....I did not get into the other schools I applied to! I have no idea how many people are on the waitlist and how many they plan to pull, etc...so I am just waiting, i guess! Is there anything I should be DOING? :luck: goodluck to you and thanks for any advice you may have :confused:

i spoke to someone in admissions and she couldn't say much, but she did say not many people are on the list....whatever that means! still doesn't help reduce and of the anxiety :( But I guess we are just going to have to wait. When were you notified? And what year? Transfer 2nd? 3rd year? I am 3rd year, and I guess there are only 35 seats.... Do you have any info reguarding #'s?? Best of luck to you...

I have no idea about the waitlist, but if it makes you feel any better I think i would rather be on the waitlist than being accepted as a second year transfer. How did you get a potential third year spot? I already took all second year classes and now would have to repeat them. The faculty at the interview told me they accept less than 20 students this year for the third year position. Oh well, good luck to you ;)

Has anyone heard anything as far as movement for MCPH-boston waitlist?? :confused: