MCP Boston!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cold Front

Supreme Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a friend who is interested applying to this school as a trasfer student (the 3rd yr of the 6yrs program), and she asked me couple of questions that I thought could be better answered here on SDN;

1. Her stats are GPA 3.45, and she took some of her general sciences coursework at a community college, and others at a 4yrs institution. Will the MCP Boston consider her with community college courseworks in these subjects? and is her GPA competitive enough to get in?

2. She is planning on applying this month, what are her chances like at this stage of the cycle? I know the school has a rolling admission, but when is it normally considered the late phase of the application cycle?

Thank you people! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

mcp....sigh....

1. my gpa was way lower than that. they dont accept courseworks from a community college! try umass/boston, cheap, decent prereq education.
call admission office for any clarification on coursework, save paperworks/documents in case they screw things up as they often do.

2. no idea about that.