MCP Hahnemann Waitlist?

Started by wye
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wye

New Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been waitlisted at MCP Hahnemann, and it is my first choice. I really like the school because of its strong program in primary care and the faculty and students because of their friendliness. Has anyone out there been taken off of the waitlist since mid-May? Can current med-students at MCP Hahnemann or other med schools tell me my chance of getting an acceptance. I really appreciate everyone's suggestions.
 
hi
mcp is also my top choice med school,
i havent' applied there yet, but is it possible to know your stat?

if you want, you can send it to my email account. it's [email protected]

thanks alot