MCP-Worcester Fall 09

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Asian Girl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who are interested to apply for Fall 09, all applications will go through Pharmcas now (like MCP-Boston). I talked to the Admission office, she even metioned that Pharmcas will open June 1st,08 and school will begin to look at those appls Oct 1,08. First come first serve. So apply early !!!

Members don't see this ad.

hey, thanks for that ! i didnt knew they started using PharmCAS.
thnxs again !

For those who are interested to apply for Fall 09, all applications will go through Pharmcas now (like MCP-Boston). I talked to the Admission office, she even metioned that Pharmcas will open June 1st,08 and school will begin to look at those appls Oct 1,08. First come first serve. So apply early !!!

Ya, first come first serve. But I applied this time in november and got interview in february but I have 8 pre-req left so got rejection after waitlisted. SO first come but with completion of pre-reqs. R u gonna apply?

Members don't see this ad :)
Ya, first come first serve. But I applied this time in november and got interview in february but I have 8 pre-req left so got rejection after waitlisted. SO first come but with completion of pre-reqs. R u gonna apply?

Yes I want to try this year but (like you said) I still have couple missing classes. I have appt with Brian in the middle of June, let see how thing goes after I talk to him then I will make up my mind.

Yes I want to try this year but (like you said) I still have couple missing classes. I have appt with Brian in the middle of June, let see how thing goes after I talk to him then I will make up my mind.

Ya..tht will be gr8. College is not bad but I don't know how they select students. Some students told me that BS degree has the main impact on ur application but, didn't work for me. Which classes u missing?