Asian Girl

10+ Year Member
Mar 9, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
For those who are interested to apply for Fall 09, all applications will go through Pharmcas now (like MCP-Boston). I talked to the Admission office, she even metioned that Pharmcas will open June 1st,08 and school will begin to look at those appls Oct 1,08. First come first serve. So apply early !!!

nirmit

RxxxX
10+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
hey, thanks for that ! i didnt knew they started using PharmCAS.
thnxs again !

pankil30

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
For those who are interested to apply for Fall 09, all applications will go through Pharmcas now (like MCP-Boston). I talked to the Admission office, she even metioned that Pharmcas will open June 1st,08 and school will begin to look at those appls Oct 1,08. First come first serve. So apply early !!!

Ya, first come first serve. But I applied this time in november and got interview in february but I have 8 pre-req left so got rejection after waitlisted. SO first come but with completion of pre-reqs. R u gonna apply?

About the Ads

Asian Girl

10+ Year Member
Mar 9, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
Ya, first come first serve. But I applied this time in november and got interview in february but I have 8 pre-req left so got rejection after waitlisted. SO first come but with completion of pre-reqs. R u gonna apply?

Yes I want to try this year but (like you said) I still have couple missing classes. I have appt with Brian in the middle of June, let see how thing goes after I talk to him then I will make up my mind.

pankil30

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
Yes I want to try this year but (like you said) I still have couple missing classes. I have appt with Brian in the middle of June, let see how thing goes after I talk to him then I will make up my mind.

Ya..tht will be gr8. College is not bad but I don't know how they select students. Some students told me that BS degree has the main impact on ur application but, didn't work for me. Which classes u missing?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.