• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

Violet786

10+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I just received an acceptance letter from MCPHS. Did anyone else receive one also???

About the Ads

kharyzma19

10+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
hey FJ11, I also got accepted to boston, ill have to take a summer class though PSY101

jc430

10+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2007
Status (Visible)
Did you all apply as transfers? If you did, how long after your interviews did you find out?

Thanks

PossiblyCrazy

10+ Year Member
Feb 21, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
I applied as a transfer to MCPHS-Worcester. I received my acceptance letter 3 days after my interview. I live in RI, so US postal mail would be next day. Hope that helps. Good Luck!

astevens

10+ Year Member
Jan 15, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I'm a P-1 from OK and we have a lot of texans here.... enjoy the warm weather while you can :)
Congrats

About the Ads

kharyzma19

10+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
hey everyone..congrats to all those accepted and good luck to those still trying.. any way how do you all plan on paying for the tuition it is like 25K :eek:

pmp85

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2007
Dirty Jersey
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
hey everyone..congrats to all those accepted and good luck to those still trying.. any way how do you all plan on paying for the tuition it is like 25K :eek:

Hi there,

Worcester is quoted to be $33,900/year! LoL!

Anticipated Payment Form: Copious amounts of I-O-U's (AKA: Student loans) :D

kharyzma19

10+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Hi there,

Worcester is quoted to be $33,900/year! LoL!

Anticipated Payment Form: Copious amounts of I-O-U's (AKA: Student loans) :D

LMAO...I am probably gonna have to take out loans too...are you freaking serious, 34K a year works out to be the same (~100,000) as the 4-year program, but you do get out a year earlier, so you'll have a year head-start on paying off the loans than those who go to boston. higher education is the biggest hustle in america!!! how the hell do you explain charging 34K a
year+pad+

streethoney

10+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
does any one ...know any source of grants for international students. for me to get a loan i need a cosigner ...because am not a permanent resident ...but that has been the hardest thing in the world,....i cant seem to find one .....any one got ideas about a source of funds for international students ???????????

About the Ads

DuckyGoMoooo

Jersey Girl
10+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
yea i got my acceptance letter in november, and I got the $8000 scholarship but i decided not to go there

chem123

10+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
which one do u guys think is easier to get into , THE BOSTON OR THE WINCHESTER (the other 2 campuses - 3 year program)

kboy2379

10+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
im heading to the worcester campus fall 08. coming from houston, tx

dinha4eva

10+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I applied to Manchester and had my interview held this past Tuesday. No answer yet.

deutsch

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 25, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
To those that got accepted, did you guys have experience as pharmacy technicians and the pharmacy technician certificate??

smallkitty00

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Got accepted to MCPHS-Manchester! Very excited!

Your stat? I just received a letter of missing the supplemental application. I already sent it back in November. I will call them on tuesday but still want to see if I have any chance left. Thanks!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.