MCPHS acceptance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Termanator1f

New Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm currently a freshman in college right now majoring in Kinesiology but I was wondering how competitive the pt program at mcphs is. I currently have a 3.3 but im trying to boost it up to a 3.5 by the end of college. I'm starting to volunteer at hospitals and get my observation hours in, planning on around 150 hours. Thanks!
 
according to PTCAS the average GPA for accepted students is 3.37, so you are right about average. Obviously the higher the gpa the better, do well in classes and kill the GREs and you should be fine
 
according to PTCAS the average GPA for accepted students is 3.37, so you are right about average. Obviously the higher the gpa the better, do well in classes and kill the GREs and you should be fine
Where on ptcas did you find that information about 3.37 being average?