MCPHS accommodations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Optgal96

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, when I was booking the interview I noticed that MCPHS provides a complimentary hotel stay the night before if you live 100 miles away. I haven't received any emails about it since then though. I'm like 4 hours away from the area and have an interview at NECO the next day who have suggested not to drive there but I've got no other option unless I book a hotel somewhere between MCPHS and NECO.

Anyone who went to the MCPHS and/or NECO interviews, are there any good affordable hotels around? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I just interviewed at NECO and stayed at the Boston park plaza downtown for 75 dollars total. It was only a 5 minute Uber and a really nice hotel!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hi, when I was booking the interview I noticed that MCPHS provides a complimentary hotel stay the night before if you live 100 miles away. I haven't received any emails about it since then though. I'm like 4 hours away from the area and have an interview at NECO the next day who have suggested not to drive there but I've got no other option unless I book a hotel somewhere between MCPHS and NECO.

Anyone who went to the MCPHS and/or NECO interviews, are there any good affordable hotels around? Thanks!
Hey, did you interview at MCPHS?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
I just interviewed at MCPHS last week. They did cover the hotel room the night before your interview. And a shuttle service from the airport to the hotel. Its thought knights limousine service. I'm not sure if they can help you out with coming from Boston.. but that's where I flew into and we were shuttled all the way to the hotle. I'm sure if you call the admission office they can clarify some things for you. They were really nice and helpful with my accommodations.

I stayed at The Revolution hotel for my NECO interview, it was 70/80 a night & really close to the school

Hi,
I just interviewed at MCPHS last week. They did cover the hotel room the night before your interview. And a shuttle service from the airport to the hotel. Its thought knights limousine service. I'm not sure if they can help you out with coming from Boston.. but that's where I flew into and we were shuttled all the way to the hotle. I'm sure if you call the admission office they can clarify some things for you. They were really nice and helpful with my accommodations.
Hey, how did it the interview go for you? Did you hear back any decision yet?