MCPHS admission decision

Started by predpt16
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

predpt16

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone who has interviewed at MCPHS has received their admission decision yet? I thought I would have heard back by now, but sadly haven't.
 
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone who has interviewed at MCPHS has received their admission decision yet? I thought I would have heard back by now, but sadly haven't.
Congratulations on your interview! I recently applied to MCPHS and am currently under review but still have no response :/. If you don’t mind, what we’re your stats when applying?
 
Congratulations on your interview! I recently applied to MCPHS and am currently under review but still have no response :/. If you don’t mind, what we’re your stats when applying?
They only do four interviews a week and interview into March or April I believe, so you still have plenty of time! Goodluck! Overall GPA: 3.8, prereq GPA: 3.9 (however I am still in undergrad and missing 4 prereqs, 2 I am currently in now) GRE: 160 quant, 152 verbal, 4.0 writing. 200 observation hours in outpatient, acute care hospital and rehabilitation floor. Rehab aide and certified nursing assistant and a lot of volunteer experience including different clubs on campus, relay for life, ms muckfest etc