MCPHS and nuclear pharmacy

Started by YourMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

YourMD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does Massachusetts college of pharmacy and health sciences have a nuclear pharmacy program? I'm looking for someone who is affiliated with the school to answer this question. Please do not google this and try to answer. I have found there to be alot of conflicting information regarding this question. Thank you!
 
Does Massachusetts college of pharmacy and health sciences have a nuclear pharmacy program? I'm looking for someone who is affiliated with the school to answer this question. Please do not google this and try to answer. I have found there to be alot of conflicting information regarding this question. Thank you!

This is my fourth at mcphs boston n ive never heard of that program... u can go thru pharmd n then specialize in nuclear pharm but thats about it. I might be wrong but i doubt it... u can always double check with them tho. The number is above